I am currently a Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence at the School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh; and a Visiting Research Fellow in the Department of Informatics at King’s College London.
- a member of Artificial Intelligence and its Applications Institute (AIAI).
- a member of Security and Privacy group.
- affiliated with Technology Usability Lab In Privacy and Security (TULiPS).
- Multiagent Systems
- Agreement Technologies (Argumentation and Negotiation)
- Privacy in Social Software
- AI Ethics, Explainable AI, Responsible AI
Contact me at: nadin.kokciyan at ed.ac.uk